Name:
Location: Singapore

nothing much, normal guy

Sunday, January 01, 2006

2006!!!!!!!!!

YO GUYS, this is the FIRST post in year 2006! how COOL is that? =P

okay, so baiscally, finally a year has passed

and i shall conclude about my year for 2005

basically i screwed up last year (2005), did badly for studies in the 2nd half of the year, espeical the failure in math in the end-year CT... unbelievably amazingly bad =.=

that's for studies, for sports, did better than studies, althought still not so good, coz we didn't win the rugby championship, only got 3rd, SHALL WIN IT THIS YEAR!

okay, the brings me to my GOALS for year 2006, for now only thought of 2 goals

firstly, get 4.0 (80 marks) for math in year 2006
secondly, try my best to help my team to win rugby championship

that's all for now, shall post somemore next year *yawns*

should be sleeping soon, mapling now, see ya x)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home