Name:
Location: Singapore

nothing much, normal guy

Saturday, July 01, 2006

hmm, today i went for church



somehow today at church, i felt something inside me, this feeling that tells me that it's time to change, it's very hard to explain, basically there's this strong, undescribable feeling that's like rushing out from inside me...



i guess it's time i should try to fix my life, somehow, one way or another



i've always been saying that my life it's screwed up, maybe, MAYBE, it's not my life that's screwed up, but it's me who's screwed up...



guess it's time to do something about it?



hmm, i shall start by trying to behave myself in class bah, starting with lsh's class, shall try not to sleep unless i'm really tired (instead of forcing myself to sleep even when i'm not tired)



then i'm going to win the C div trophy, putting in my 120% for every single rugby game we're going to play, and contributing to my team as much i can bah, coz we're going to win it, no matter what




these very easily said, but dunno whether i can do it or not, realised that i'm very stubborned to change, and basically i dun like to change lah, not my style, but shall try my best to anyway



and yeah, lastly, must work harder for studies this semester le, last semester i felt that i let down my mom, even though i dun really give a shit about my results



okay, yeah, that's about it, hopefully i can do it =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home