Name:
Location: Singapore

nothing much, normal guy

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

okay i'm pissed


my ankle is bloody useless, today training cannot run well, then pain, then scared get seriously injured, so i asked coach whether i can stop, then i say my ankle pain, then he say go rest, but then can tell he very disappointed lah! >.<


wah lao, i'm pissed with myself lor... ankle so bloody screwed up, useless crap =.=


shit lah, my ankle better recover soon... =(


anyway, today in sch our form teacher asked us to write some crap apology letter to our com studies and oral comm teachers, coz we were screwing around during their lessons... basically the class is screwed up lah... then the teacher was like addressing to the class, saying those who knew you were wrong go write apology letter


then after the form teacher has left, jianxiong being an asshole said, "people like luwei, david, weixiang, sean, (and some others) please go write the letter"

full of bullshit, i didn't even do anything =.= like tell him to bloody screw off lah, whole day think he very pro, then got problem with me and my friends, he's just a pathetic loser, who basically mugs everything =.= he think he studies very good then very pro, next year when i feel like studying already then can easily overtake him =.= a bloody mugger toot only...


anyway, i didn't even do anything wrong lor, com studies i was very guaii thanks to guowei who was being very nice, and helped me to do my visual basics crap (basically he was doing it), then oral comm i was sleeping, then jianxiong nothing better to do come and target me =.= asshole, so in the end i never bother to write the letter anyway (wouldnt write it even if i did something wrong, dun feel like writing, haha) XP


ANYWAY, another interesting thing happened today, coz phoebe was being very nice, and decided to give me one of her many condoms which her friend bought for her, so she asked mark to pass to me =P THEN, when mark passed to me today inbetween lessons, it happened to be the end of my english lesson, then my english teacher happened to be at the corridor when mark gave me the condom, so she HAPPENED to see the condom in my hands, so she was like " LUWEI!!! is that a real condom?!" then i was like "yah" so she appeared to be in great shock, and confiscated the condom...

oh man... my first condom just gone like that... >.<



ehh, that's about my day today, i was very sleepy the whole day lah, coz did the chi bk review crap last night o.0


tired... shall go sleep at around 10 today ^^


PS: ankle please recover soon, please please..!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home