Name:
Location: Singapore

nothing much, normal guy

Thursday, August 07, 2008

Dare to love...

this is going to be the last post for a long time... *note the hiatus in the post below*

anyway, the hiatus status is quite sudden, so i thought need to kinda explain myself. basically, EXAMS are coming! and secondarily, I SCREWED UP my results up to this stage, so conclusion, I NEED TO get almost FULL MARKS for everything from now on. that, is hard. REALLY hard.

so in order to achieve the impossible, i'll go into a mugger mode and study like a jeremy tan (mugger), and score higher than him for everything, so to do that, i'll be off on MSN, blogs, facebook, friendster, whatever, until October, see you then =)

btw, one random thought today. you know the 991 incident all the way back? out of the three planes the terrorists hijacked, only passengers from ONE plane struggled with the terrorists and made it crash into some random plot of deserted land (rather than the pentagon), that makes me wonder, what were the hundreds of people on the other two planes doing? DON'T they have the guts to just fight against the terrorist? with whatever it takes? it will be a meaningful death, and they would have saved the lives of many people. it seriously makes me think about, what the heck were those people doing?

"Let me live a meaningful life, or grant me a meaningful death." -Me

because it is better to love and fall, than to never love at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home