Name:
Location: Singapore

nothing much, normal guy

Thursday, March 30, 2006

hmm, i shall work harder

okay, i'm seriously slacking, firstly, i ponned both 3rd lang lessons this week (one with excuse one without), then i slept during like 3/4 of the chem lesson today, and was falling asleep during geog, and apprently, i haven't really been doing my work, and thus my results are not exatly very good, probably somewhere in the average in a class of 26, not good >.<

this is very not good >.< therefore i decided that from next week onwards, i shall not pon any 3rd lang lesson, and TRY to hand in all my work on time, and shall not sleep in class anymore =)

slacker shouldn't be my style, i used to be very hardworking in erm, p1-p3, and p4 started to relax more and more until p6, and from sec 1 2nd half of year onwards slacked a lot... not good!

shall clear ALL my hw this weekend, and sort out worksheets in my file, and file my worksheets properly, then shall tidy my room ( VERY messy room), yeah =) hmm, goal for this year is to get into top 5 of the class at end year =) quite difficult bah, shall work towards it =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home