Name:
Location: Singapore

nothing much, normal guy

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

oh man =.=

ahhhhh, my phone got confiscated again, this time by our FT ( whose name shall not be mentioned, in case she sue me >.<) okay anyway, she confiscated my phone, for no particular reason =.= or at least i dun get why she confiscated my phone lor, i was using it inbetween lesson time, and she also agree that we're allowed to use inbetween lessons, then she say that she confiscated it so that i can learn a lesson =.= i dun get it man >.< what exactly has that got to do with my phone? she's just being unreasonable lor...

okay, so after that i mood was very bad, kinda pissed off lah, 2nd time my phone got confiscated le, and this time even more unreasonable =.= first geog teacher then now FT ( chi teacher), unlucky =.=

then my other classmates were also sms-ing right in front of her, then she never confiscate theirs, then come and kope mine, and give me a whole bunch of rubbish lecture, which until now i still dun get it what exactly is the reason she confiscated my phone, when i didn't even do anything wrong with it =.=

okay, anyway, kinda tired today, ran 2.4 for PE, this time did 11.02, coz was slacking a little, fastest was 10.50, trying to aim for 10.30 for NAFA, dunno whether can or not >.<>.<

then saturday and sunday will be my SRC 7-a-side U17 rugby competition, it's U 17! that means we're playing with people almost twice our size, oh man, sounds quite scary leh, nvm, hopefully that i can just outrun them.

oh yah, today we had free period during english, coz the teacher never come, dunno what happen. then david and lennard went to library, and borrowed two laptops, then they was supposedly "doing assignment", but they went to visit friendster of JOYCE, haha :p and david commented that joyce was chio, but she look stoned, haha =p and i still thinks that weixiang likes joyce =)

hmm, i shall be doing my work now le, taoyan >.< don't want to do leh, feel like sleeping, heh =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home