Name:
Location: Singapore

nothing much, normal guy

Monday, July 03, 2006

HELLO.

nothing much happened today, just normal sch, and normal training.



today has our first music lesson, we're learning guitar ^^ heh, and we're learning strumming =) just nice lor, i havent learnt strumming in my guitar class now, coz i'm still stucked learning plucking, so now i'm learning both strumming and plucking, yay! =)




anyway, today lingmin was NICE and never dao my sms x) yay! althought the 2nd half of the day she daoed me again, but at least for the first half of the day she got reply, yay! haha x) maybe she didn't intentionally dao lah, dunno her =P




hmm, tomorrow is the big day, coz i'll be scoring my first try ( and hopefully a few more) in the first match of the national C div rugby, we're so going to trash the other school x)



and just as a side note, i changed my mind, and decided that it's better to continue sleeping in lsh's class due to the fact that it's currently my rugby season, and i need the sleep to replenish my energy before the game, best if i can just pon sch every time i have match lah o.0 *hint*



okay, that's about it, going to sleep now, need more energy for tmr, so decided to sleep early (for the first time)


see ya! =)



PS: david, you owe me explanation for the mysterious sms

PSPS: wish me good luck for tomorrow, i so very much want to score a try =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home