Name:
Location: Singapore

nothing much, normal guy

Saturday, August 05, 2006

hmm, basically i realised i've been really screwed up, generally it's mainly me making the wrong choices, wrong decision, which eventually causing me to miss various opportunities and so on...


and i'm no longer myself... >.<


i'm screwing around too much that i'm losing myself, losing my standards, and style in the past


i'm turning into a personality which i'm not, for some reason that certain past events just kept leading me further and further into making the wrong decisions, and i just dun feel like i'm me already >.<


die le, this is getting very bad >.< i'm like, saying the stuff which i wont say, doing the things which i wont do, maybe it's due to some of the past event that affected me somehow, but i'm changing into someone i dont want to become



i need to get a control of myself somehow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home