Name:
Location: Singapore

nothing much, normal guy

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Newly made new skin! x)

yay, new skin completed le =)

took me kinda long xp due to the little time i had, i simply took the layout of some random blogskin, then merged with this pic from another blogskin, i like the pic ^^

TAG and tell me what you think of this skin x)


ANYWAY, i was very fustrated last night, coz it took me like 30 mins find a suitable skin, then i used it, then stupid biquan come and say "why you using same skin as me" =.= why you never tell me you use that skin already! then i had to change lah, coz dun want to have the same taste as him xp

so i searched on, then CANNOT find any suitable skins which i like already, so i decided to edit and make my own, then i took this nice and cool picture, then was late already, so went to sleep with an have-undone blog =( anyway, finished it today =)

additional note, i DID NOT choose this skin coz i'm feeling depressed and morbid, neither do i need to be "saved from some shadow", so yah, dun come thinking i'm feeling like the end of the world is coming xp i simply like the pic and the design i made, even though i dunno where the pic come from, haha x)

okay, there's one this i feel like talking about, you know every morning i take this private bus to school, then RECENTLY (for the past two days), spencer and his GAY friend whole day TALK non-stop in the bus okay, they talk from the moment they get onto the bus, till we reach RI. and guess what they talk about? MAPLESTORY!!!!!!!!!!! (if i didn't hear wrongly lah) firstly, it's outdated, secondly, it's a waste of time (which i've wasted my time), thirdly, they're probably lower level than me coz they're still talking about how to fight jr. balrog =.= i dun really care if they talk about it somewhere else, but they're sitting either RIGHT beside me, or somewhere near me, then with my listening to ipod and trying to catch up on my sleep, they're talking so freaking loud and not trying to soften their voice even though they're the ONLY ones talking on the entire bus =.= inconsiderate idiots =.=


okay, that's about all i'll blog for today, just finished two chi "xuan ci tian kong" thingys, and one "chang wen suo duan", still left one "chang wen suo duan" and one chi compre... all overdue though xp hai... shall go do work now, blog again tomorrow! =)


IMPORTANT PS: if anyone needs to call me at any point of time for any purpose, DO NOT, i repeat, PLEASE DO NOT call my HOUSE phone, but call my handphone instead, coz i NEVER use my house phone one, and i get very pissed when someone calls my house phone coz lazy to go answer, and i never go pick up one, so unless you want to chat with my grandma, if not, call my handphone =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home