Name:
Location: Singapore

nothing much, normal guy

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

this is my 101st post, heh x)



today is... hmm, relatively interesting x)



the highlight of the day is that we trashed bukit batok 84-0, and i scored 3 tries altogether =) started with a BANG! x) we made our impact known =)




okay, so a little bit of background info first, we're divided into 4 groups for this rugby C div U14 nationals championship, the other groups not so sure, basically in our group, we have:
Monfort Sec
Bukit Batok
Evergreen
Westwood
and us (duh)

okay, so far i dunno who played who yet, but we played bukit batok sec today and i know that bukit batok beat monfort 72-0, and we beat bukit batok 84-0, and we're playing monfort next tues x) hmm, isn't that good news or what? XD




so yeah, now i shall go to the details of the match, coz it's very signifigant to me as this is the FIRST time i scored in a official nationals match, lets year C div i didn't score a thing o.0

okay, so here's how it started, we stepped into the field, and got into our positions, and it's our kickoff! yay! how nice, so joel (our kicker, one of the backs) kicked, and i chased and i was the first to reach where the ball is. due to my pressure on that catcher, he dropped the high ball, and we ended up having a scum. so my position is at the back of the scum, we won the scum, i took the ball, i ran, and i scored! first try of our team, and first try of the game, and first official try for me, and in the first 2-3 mins after the kickoff! =) how nice is that!



so after that, many more people scored, and we lead by about more than 50-0 when it was half time. then at second half, in the beginning 5 mins, i ran from scum again, from the center of the field to the opposition try line, so yah, i scored x) it was a damn nice run, and i just ran through everyone, yay! x)


yah, so some time later, scored another one from a scum right in front of their try line, so yah, very happy today! scored 3 tries, that's 15 points, yay! =)


hmm, basically nothing else happened, so game ended le.



another thing that happened was that, lsh today called my mother, in fact, they're talking now as i'm typing here... i realise something... lsh is actually not that bad, actually i realised at the beginning of the year, but since she confiscated my hp for 1 week, i kinda locked myself out from her, so eventually we got worse and worse lah... so yah, kinda my fault, my mom just came in a while ago, she told me that lsh told her all the good stuff about me, and my mom also told good stuff, then they say i'm just... ehh, a BIT rebelious, so i think lsh is a good teacher afterall bah, just that i have a crap lot of problems and attitude... see how first, depends on my mood then i'll settle this


so yah, that's about it, injured my hand, now hand pain, dun want to blgo liao, bye


PS: hand pain hand pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home